non owner configure to order apparently has opened up.

Country
Country
My dad just placed his order, I’m a model s owner so not sure if it thought he was a current owner but he received email to config and he went all out and got all the options, now here hoping to it getting here before the end of the year
Do you and your dad have the same name?

Country
Country
no it's different name and he has a different email address for his my tesla account from mine but same address. I have all my bills sent to the house

Country
Country
now here's hoping he get it before the 31st for the fed ev 7,500. surprising odd tesla still referencing it on the doc!!

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So this is an interesting trend based on the info from Reddit and other posts. Seems that current owners with TWO Model 3 reservations have been given the opportunity to config their SECOND (non-priority) vehicle based on @UncleT's screenshot.

So seems they are still given priority over non-owners? Any reports of non-owners being asked to configure yet?

Prodigal Son

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So this is an interesting trend based on the info from Reddit and other posts. Seems that current owners with TWO Model 3 reservations have been given the opportunity to config their SECOND (non-priority) vehicle based on @UncleT's screenshot.

So seems they are still given priority over non-owners? Any reports of non-owners being asked to configure yet?
They still haven't even gotten through the bay area owners who waited in line. They're breaking all the guidelines that they told us would be in place, so yee haw for chaos. Who knows, maybe I'll get to order today too. Or maybe I'll get to order in July and someone who reserved last week gets to order tomorrow. Everything's possible now.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Maybe my Manage button will change colors again and then I’ll know it’s time!