Noise coming from front wheel well

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
I have this noise I can hear from my front wheel wells. I suppose it's coming from under the hood but that's the best place to hear it. It's like a fan/rotor buzzing. I heard it the first time after car sat idle in garage overnight. It's not super loud but I heard the noise over the noise of my spare fridge compressor enough to trace down.
It's there when the car is completely off so it's not the AC. It's there when the car has been idle so it's not any sort of active cooling from heat. I tried rebooting and that didn't make the noise go away.

Anyone have this issue before?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have this noise I can hear from my front wheel wells. I suppose it's coming from under the hood but that's the best place to hear it. It's like a fan/rotor buzzing. I heard it the first time after car sat idle in garage overnight. It's not super loud but I heard the noise over the noise of my spare fridge compressor enough to trace down.
It's there when the car is completely off so it's not the AC. It's there when the car has been idle so it's not any sort of active cooling from heat. I tried rebooting and that didn't make the noise go away.

Anyone have this issue before?
yes, i had this issue when i first took delivery. Took it to a service center and they fixed it. Said it was from a pump thats used to cool the battery.