No car in app? Any ideas?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Drhalo

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So I just picked up my 3! Great car but can't get it to show up in app at all. They were clueless at the delivery center. I've reinstalled my app 3 times etc and nothing. All I have is the gray screen in the app. I can't seem to lock the car when I walk away from it.

Anyone have this issue?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So I just picked up my 3! Great car but can't get it to show up in app at all. They were clueless at the delivery center. I've reinstalled my app 3 times etc and nothing. All I have is the gray screen in the app. I can't seem to lock the car when I walk away from it.

Anyone have this issue?
does your car show up in your tesla account (online) yet?
some others have said it has taken a day or two for the car to populate if not already there when you pick up the car.

Drhalo

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Go under “Safety and Security” and hit the gear in the top right corner. Enable “Mobile Access”.
Already enabled. We tried that at the store. Any idea how to power car down and lock with only the key card?