Next Reveal?

theishu

Dream Car Unlocked
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Trying to figure out when the July reveal event will be announced. Does anyone know how far in advance the Model X final event was announced? 2-3 weeks prior?

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
A quick tweet this morning (late night in CA) to give it a shot...) :D

Reactions: 3 people

UncleMoose

Country
Country
I don't know if this has been reported in a different thread, but Elon tweeted out (about 9 hours ago) that with respect to the Model 3 final release date that there would be "News on Sunday".

samson

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I am keeping my expectations very low for Sunday
I feel like a tweet or letter saying Model 3 is on track and internal configurator will go live in a week / general public will go live in 30 days.

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I think it will be an announcement of the delivery event date for later in July.

JWardell

TOO Master Member 👑
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Elon is on a tear with surprises lately. Sunday will be live from a lucky someone's driveway Publishers Clearing House style! And 5000 more already made and hiding in a warehouse. Log in and pick from inventory...

Optimists have more fun :)

Reactions: 1 person

EVfusion

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
upload_2017-7-2_20-17-11.png
“To put it simply, I felt the wind, the wind of the future.”

Toyota President Akio Toyoda after driving a Tesla Roadster
A ride in a Roadster --- an inflexion point in the EV revolution. The president of the world's largest car manufacturer meets the CEO of a small EV manufacturer and is completely captivated by what he experiences. Within a month he has sold the Fremont factory and recapitalised the struggling startup with more than the cost of the factory. A truly gracious and visionary gesture.

Wouldn't it be super cool if President Akio Toyoda were to be an honoured guest at the July reveal, the next major inflexion point in the EV revolution.

We're focused on the future - I know I can't wait for Australian deliveries. But a nod to the past that enabled this point to be reached would be cool. Perhaps the event could even include a gesture to honour the role Toyoda played in enabling this month's event.

Reactions: 2 people

TesLou

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
So I take it I didn't somehow miss the "news" today, right?
Soon...hopefully. The Falcon 9 launch was just scrubbed in the past hour so he's probably getting briefed on the relaunch tomorrow.