Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Who's up? Waiting, watching, listening. Come on Elon, please share.
This is where us Western Europeans can hold hands with you good friends on the West Coast of North America (specifically not saying US, thinking of our mates in Western Canada too ;)). Let's keep our fingers crossed, yet remember, we're now within weeks (at most) of the official Model ≡launch... and of the start of GoT Season 7 :D!!

Daliman

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This is where us sleepy Eastern Canadians go to bed and hope for joy in the morning (PGW). Good night Michael.

Reactions: 1 person

Cintoman

Country
Country
Thought there was going to be a big announcement from Elon today (Sunday) about the Model 3? Fashionably late again I guess, or did I (and electrek) totally miss it?

--Cintoman

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S

InElonWeTrust

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This is where us Western Europeans can hold hands with you good friends on the West Coast of North America (specifically not saying US, thinking of our mates in Western Canada too ;)). Let's keep our fingers crossed, yet remember, we're now within weeks (at most) of the official Model ≡launch... and of the start of GoT Season 7 :D!!
Well said my friend, well said

Reactions: 2 people

3Victoria

@elonmusk: "Model 3 passed all regulatory requirements for production two weeks ahead of schedule. Expecting to complete SN1 on Friday"