Tesla Owners Online Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Next gen 2020 Founder's series Roadster for sale. Special offer

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Love 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a special opportunity to own a 2020 Tesla Founder's series Roadster.

The new Roadster is going to have some killer specs:

• Acceleration 0-60 mph 1.9 sec
  • Acceleration 0-100 mph 4.2 sec
  • Acceleration 1/4 mile 8.8 sec
  • Top Speed Over 250 mph
  • Wheel Torque 10,000 Nm
  • Mile Range 620 miles
  • Seating 4
  • Drive All-Wheel Drive
  • Founders Series Price $250,000
These specs are preliminary and are likely to be BETTER once the car is ready to order.
Full details here: https://www.tesla.com/roadster?redirect=no

Some of you may know that's I've been very fortunate to have won 2 100% discounts that can be applied to the Founder's series Roadster in the last Referral program. This is awesome however I certainly don't need 2 of them and the cost exposure to claim and keep both are way out of my pay grade. I plan on keeping one of the car however one will have to be sold to cover my expenses on both cars (retail taxes, income tax etc...)

Given Tesla is only making 1000 of the Founder's series and they want a $5000 deposit and the balance of $245,000 US to be paid in FULL 10 days later one would have to have significant liquid cash around to order one. So....

Here's what I'm willing to do to sweeten the deal for someone who seriously wants of these rare cars but can't order it given the above requirement:

I am willing to sell the car to the first person who offers a non-refundable deposit of $33,000 US
I will order the car with whatever exterior/interior color and options offered on the Founder's series (when the configurator goes live)
The buyer will have to pick up the car in Toronto Ontario (as a Canadian I cannot take delivery in the US)
Balance is due IN FULL prior to the car being delivered to me.
All fees, delivery costs etc are borne by the buyer once the paperwork is complete as I may have to take delivery before it can be handed off to the new owner.
The car will NOT be driven other than to take it to the agreed upon location for the delivery transaction. Logs will be maintained for proof.
The offer is open to anyone in Canada or the US (US residents can buy Canadian Teslas but not the other way around)
We'll have paperwork done up so it's all legal and stuff to protect both of us.

So basically you get to buy a Founder's series at the same retail price ($250,000 US) without the huge capital outlay that Tesla wants for a reservation. Take advantage of the US exchange rate!

The non-refundable deposit is required if someone backs out of the deal I can still cover the retail tax we have to pay to take delivery. Those savings will be passed on the next serious offer. This is pretty self-explanatory.

If you're serious get in touch with me via PM (Conversation) and let's talk!

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

See less See more
1 4
#3 ·
Can you explain this in more detail... The non-refundable deposit is required if someone backs out of the deal I can still cover the retail tax we have to pay to take delivery. Those savings will be passed on the next serious offer. This is pretty self-explanatory.

Thanks

#6 ·
Wow....2!!!! Congrats man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.