New York City line waiter

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hi everyone,

I am a non-owner, line waiter in NYC, and was wondering if anyone who waited with me has configured yet. I have called both the Manhattan and Brooklyn stores, and no one there knows of any one receiving their configuration invitations. Sorry to start a new thread on this, but I am hoping to get some insight on when this may happen. My estimate says March - May on it.

Thank you in advance for any information from fellow nyc line waiters!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hi everyone,

I am a non-owner, line waiter in NYC, and was wondering if anyone who waited with me has configured yet. I have called both the Manhattan and Brooklyn stores, and no one there knows of any one receiving their configuration invitations. Sorry to start a new thread on this, but I am hoping to get some insight on when this may happen. My estimate says March - May on it.

I put my deposit down at the Manhattan store at around 2pm and just got my VIN on 4/2. I live in Philadelphia so maybe that put me in a shorter delivery line?

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here are the first day, NYC reservations from the web spreadsheet. Similar to California a week or two ago, with configurations happening for people who reserved up to just after 10:30 am. If you don't know your "official" reservation time, you can call Tesla and ask. For instance, I recalled my time as 11:10 am, but Tesla told me it was 10:58am. I was invited in the 3/22 batch you see below.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi everyone,

We waited in line in NYC for 2 cars on 3/31/2016. Invited 2/22. Delivered on 3/29/18 but we picked up in California.