Anyone else having an issue with texting "freezing" the infotainment volume? A few times a day when I'm texting, and go back to playing the infotainment, the volume of my programming is frozen. The volume bar will move in response to the slider or the scroll wheel, but nothing will change volume wise. Sometimes it goes away, and I don't know how. Sometimes switching sources will unfreeze it. But a few times I've had to do a rolling reboot to get it to become responsive again.
IE yesterday (pretty typical leaving home am routine) noticed maybe the way to get out of being stuck...
1. left home playing audio over BT
2. a block away used 'hey siri' to record water (using a siri shortcut, me: 'hey siri, log water', siri: 'ok, how much water have you drank?', me: '26', siri: acknowledgment ding)
3. another few blocks away went to raise volume and it was stuck
4. pressed right button, planning to send bug report, and it dinged as if still in the previous listening mode - even though voice command card was not showing, phone's audio had resumed and the phone was not showing it was still waiting for a voice command
5. was then able to change volume