New Unplugged Performance front fascia?

hydrofied714

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apparently Unplugged Performance is coming out with a new front fascia for the Model 3. Saw it on Youtuber DAErik's recent video. At first glance it looked like their Ascension front fascia. But if you look closer you'll notice this updated version is much cleaner. That was my main gripe about their old design. The bottom half was too busy looking. Looks like they cleaned it up nicely in this iteration. I just wish they didn't make it quite so pointy where it rounds off. But still, I think it's a big improvement over the stock front end. Hopefully they'll release it soon. I included comparison photos of the new and old design below.

New design
1-jpg.29143

Old design
gray-jpg.29144

Side by side with OEM
2-jpg.29145

Link to DAErik's video. Car can be seen at 1:51

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
IMO the newer UP fascia looks way better than the original UP one. Not as busy on the lower front sides and a softer blend on the corners under the headlights.

Personally still prefer the OEM version

rrollens

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
New design not much different then OEM. If you are going to make a change, make a change. Not a cheap mod to do.

FurryOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Personally, I like UP's new front fascia. It corrects the inconsistency of the OEM front fascia. When I first saw the model 3's front end I though that they'd let the clay mock-up roll into a wall, and didn't have the time to straighten it out! The lines in the OEM fascia just don't flow correctly. UP did a good job correcting them - something that should have been caught if Tesla had brought in someone with a bit more artistic talent for comments.