New to this site - please give advice?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hello everyone. I’m new to this site and I’m just trying to see if anyone might have an idea when I might receive my invite to configure. I reserved my M3 on 4/02/16 online (I don’t remember the time). I’m not a previous Tesla owner and I live in California (I believe my delivery city will be Costa Mesa). According to Tesla’s website, my estimated delivery timeframe is between June and August. Thank you for any information you’re willing to share. Have a nice day!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello everyone. I’m new to this site and I’m just trying to see if anyone might have an idea when I might receive my invite to configure. I reserved my M3 on 4/02/16 online (I don’t remember the time). I’m not a previous Tesla owner and I live in California (I believe my delivery city will be Costa Mesa). According to Tesla’s website, my estimated delivery timeframe is between June and August. Thank you for any information you’re willing to share. Have a nice day!
Keep an eye on this thread with others that don’t yet have invitations. I’ve been keeping a list of people per delivery window in post #23, and as I notice those on the list say they have been invited, I’ll cross them off, so you can get an idea based on the may-July list getting shorter and others from the June-August list getting invites.