New to Tesla

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey Everyone,

Just registered on the forum, and ready for the delivery of my Model 3 Dual Performance in December. Cant wait. Was at the Tesla store today taking a test drive. Really loving the car, but now I have 2 months to wait. :(

I have been reading all the posts on the site. Hope to get more information from a great bunch of people. Thanks,

Mike

Model 3
Midnight Silver Metallic
Black Interior
AWD Performance
Performance upgrade
Enhanced Autopilot

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum, congrats and great choice with Midnight Silver!!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the props on the color choice. Wife and son are all about red and blue. I'm more of a neutral color guy. Now all I need to do is survive a Michigan Winter and I'm all set. I will surely be reading over all the posts about cold weather charging and preheating.

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the props on the color choice. Wife and son are all about red and blue. I'm more of a neutral color guy. Now all I need to do is survive a Michigan Winter and I'm all set. I will surely be reading over all the posts about cold weather charging and preheating.
Since you are new and live in Michigan where the winters are rough, I suggest you read up on M3 ownership in the winter - I'm starting to experience this myself and there is a good amount to learn.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since you are new and live in Michigan where the winters are rough, I suggest you read up on M3 ownership in the winter - I'm starting to experience this myself and there is a good amount to learn.
Thanks for the heads up. I have been reading and watching all the videos for Cold weather charging. It will be a change, but I hope to be fine. My garage has a furnace (and central Air) and stays around 73 year round. Its finished with Carpet throughout, except the initial area where you pull in the car.

I hope that all my days will start and end here. That will make winter more manageable for sure. I am stocking up on add-ons and upgrades. I ordered 19" rims and Michelin winter tires. Not only should help with winter driving, but keep my summer wheels looking great.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: