New to board ... anyone from Winnipeg?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hello and thanks for the add!

I’m going to jump in hips deep and order and Model 3 next year once I’ve eliminated some debt. Mostly because gas is now $1.27/L and will go higher with the carbon tax

I’m curious as to the experience anyone has in the -30C or lower cold, as well as any other options that are possible. I know the Model 3 doesn’t have much in the way of documents, hence my asking for experience here.

Thanks in advance!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello and thanks for the add!

I’m going to jump in hips deep and order and Model 3 next year once I’ve eliminated some debt. Mostly because gas is now $1.27/L and will go higher with the carbon tax

I’m curious as to the experience anyone has in the -30C or lower cold, as well as any other options that are possible. I know the Model 3 doesn’t have much in the way of documents, hence my asking for experience here.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the Forum! I’m from Florida, so can’t help much with the cold, though I know Tesla’s hold up well outside of taking a range hit.

I hope you’re a hockey fan — the Jets look pretty good right now!

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
LOL! I'm a dyed in the wool loyal follower since v1.0 They're looking extremely good ... we’ll see what happens against Nashville or Colorado. That should be some extraordinarily good hockey with a hint of angry thrown in

Re: battery reserve in the cold. Thats one of the questions i have, is whether or not keeping it plugged in during the day will be enough to het around the cold draining it

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
LOL! I'm a dyed in the wool loyal follower since v1.0 They're looking extremely good ... we’ll see what happens against Nashville or Colorado. That should be some extraordinarily good hockey with a hint of angry thrown in

Re: battery reserve in the cold. Thats one of the questions i have, is whether or not keeping it plugged in during the day will be enough to het around the cold draining it
I’m a Panthers fan, so in search of a team I think I’m on the Jets bandwagon. I like Laine’s game a lot!

Well anyway sorry to make it a hockey thread. Hopefully someone chimes in with the cold weather experience I don’t have.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Laine’s got game! The thing that’s helped immensely has been the quantum leap in Hellebuyck’s game, the scoring by the bottom six and the depth. Maurice can honestly roll four lines and the outcome is generally a good one.

The crowd chants have also become epic again