New Tesla Model 3 Photos! (SolarCity event)

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
New Photos of the Model 3. Apparently 'Summoned' out of garage during Elon's Solar Roof Reveal. Looks Amazing.....

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Every time we see this car, it becomes more desirable...!! It's so slick looking that it appeals to me almost in ALL colors! And so what I find amusing is that the traditional guy that I am - who essentially has alternated between black and dark blue Beemers for the last 15 years or so (OK... I did have one white 5 Series... ;-) ) - is now seriously considering Midnight Silver... if not (OMG!!) even Silver, like in those pics!!! My best friend, who swears by silver metallic Mercs, is having a laugh... Ok, can't get him to buy T≡SLA (he could afford an S P100DL if he cared to!!)... he HAS to wait for the EQ... German of course...
:) :)

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Definitely silver for me.

I really love the short and low front end on Model 3. It gives it movement and a distinctive look. Ima gonna be that guy with the best looking car in the neighbourhood :)

Last edited:

Jayc

Country
Country
This is the demo car from reveal day March 31st. AP2 was announced recently so very little chance of that making its way to those demo cars. Maybe the new batch of test cars will come with AP2 hardware.

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Yeah, @Jayc, this will be for the third reveal ... This was reveal 2.25... :):):)
Anyway the IS gorgeous for sure!! Imagine it without mirrors?

Jayc

Country
Country
I agree @Michael Russo, it would look great at the end.

However, we are running out of topics to discuss here and in tmc forums :) . Part of the fun discussing our common interest I guess but have to admit, I am getting disappointed that Tesla is saying nothing about non-US orders. EM says 12 months of production is already sold out but does that include international orders? These days, the answer to that depends on who you ask and where they are based. Would be nice to get rough ETA direct from Tesla.

However, we are running out of topics to discuss here and in tmc forums :) . Part of the fun discussing our common interest I guess but have to admit, I am getting disappointed that Tesla is saying nothing about non-US orders. EM says 12 months of production is already sold out but does that include international orders? These days, the eeanswer to that depends on who you ask here they are based. Would be nice to get rough ETA direct from Tesla.
Totally agree, I have to say that I am not good at English, but I love Tesla. Although I have registered Model 3, I didn't see any supercharge station in Taiwan.Tesla uses lot of Taiwan's components included the power engine,but Tesla did not see Taiwan as a important market.

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

However, we are running out of topics to discuss here and in tmc forums :) . Part of the fun discussing our common interest I guess but have to admit, I am getting disappointed that Tesla is saying nothing about non-US orders. EM says 12 months of production is already sold out but does that include international orders? These days, the answer to that depends on who you ask and where they are based. Would be nice to get rough ETA direct from Tesla.
Agree. Good to share EU perspective though Trev and Ken are doing an increasingly good job to keep us informed too - watch Episod 10 if you have not already!
Agree, more news will be welcome whenever it gets to us... When I am still hopeful I can get my Model ≡ by the end of 2018 (2 years...!) though 1Q19 might be more realistic... will be in SW France by then !
Crossing my fingers for a third reveal before Christmas, although, here again, March '17 is more likely... Remember though, time flies and it will definitely be worth the wait!!!

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Totally agree, I have to say that I am not good at English, but I love Tesla. Although I have registered Model 3, I didn't see any supercharge station in Taiwan.Tesla uses lot of Taiwan's components included the power engine,but Tesla did not see Taiwan as a important market.
Johnson, everything will come in due course... Trust you'll have a local Supercharger by the time the care comes. And remember, make sure you get ready to have effective charging capability at home...

Thank you, charging at home is OK for me.I hope the supercharge will be OK for me to long tour,although Taiwan is only 800 km for whole island trip.