New November 2018 South Florida MeetUp (a.k.a. Not-a-meetup)

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi everyone. I am going to start organizing the next meeting. Being that everyone that attended seem to agree that it was a success, my plan is to go at it again at Markham Park, Sunrise, FL.

The current date I have in mind is Saturday November 3rd.

Please, send me an email to TesLatino@rafaelsantoni.com if you are interested. Please use the subject line “Florida November Not-a-meetup”. I would like to make it even more organized this time and it would be fantastic if we can all agree on the next steps.

Thank you,

Rafael

Last edited:

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tentative date, November 3rd.

I've been swamped at work, so I haven't been able to spend much time on this during the past few days. I hope that changes now. I will start reaching out to the group that attended the last one before final date decision.

Thank you,

Rafael

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok. Knowing that this is very close to "the day off", I know it might not be ideal for everyone. Other things have taken a lot of my time and I have not planned this in advance like the one before it.

However, I am inviting any of you that would like to move forward with this, to meet me at Markham Park on November 3rd, 2018 (this Saturday). I will try to take exactly the same awesome spot we had last time.

This is the spot at the park: Markham Park (https://goo.gl/maps/xbmXYCyeybF2)

I will be there before 8am to hold the spot. The plan I have is to be there most of the day, until about 4pm. The previous meet was schedule 9am-3pm, so I think that's a good time to meet, grill, chat, and have overall fun.

Tagging some of you for visibility.

Please tag more people that you think may want to join from the forum.

@TrevP
@SoFlaModel3
@silvanojr
@Joe3+1
@bl4z4r
@WIN2000
@DannyNJ
@blavenn
@Mitchellbrwn
@Tomjh
@axc0pui
@NR4P
@Norm Rechtman
@Eric Camacho
@SFL3
@SPIKE's M3AWD
@Andrew Finegan
@Aaron Melean
@NateM
@twm01

I hope I get to meet with some of you at least.

Thank you,

Rafael

Gmilian

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for organizing Rafael! I Would like to come out and meet some other owners. Been looking for a south florida group. So I am in - I will come out in the morning.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I doubt I can stay from 9-3, but I’ll try to get there as early as possible and stay as late as possible.

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Getting. Ready for tomorrow morning.

If anyone has a preference for the grill, let me know. The options are:

Beef burgers
Turkey burgers
Veggie burgers

We will also bring:

Juices
Sodas
Water
Burger buns
Basic condiments
And willingness for fun

See you all tomorrow at the park!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My disney season passes are running out this month so 5:30 (ya 5 hours from now lol), I will be driving my P3D to Orlando again so I can't make this one either(really need to get on the ball).

I need to check this form more often.

On a side note,
I have been bringing my P3D out to the car scene down here in South Florida(almost every tuesday night), it's made up of a bunch of crazy cars(GTRs, mcLarens, vettes) and I am always the odd man with the electric car LOL - but they total respect the coming future(and give me faces when they see it do what it does), it's a great group of guys that know how to drive, I can keep you updated if your bored on tuesday nights lol(as a future thing). in the pic, the left center blue car is mine (wish I backed in for that pic...)

43915493_320326915446753_7186964327567484953_n.jpg

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Bad news, I can’t make it out. I would have to bring my 3 year old and she loves Tesla’s so it would have been fun but I assumed she’d be mobile by now with her broken leg and she’s unfortunately not. I don’t think bringing her in a stroller and having her sit there is going to be all that fun for her :(

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Bad news, I can’t make it out. I would have to bring my 3 year old and she loves Tesla’s so it would have been fun but I assumed she’d be mobile by now with her broken leg and she’s unfortunately not. I don’t think bringing her in a stroller and having her sit there is going to be all that fun for her :(
Sorry to hear that Michael. I hope she gets better soon.

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My disney season passes are running out this month so 5:30 (ya 5 hours from now lol), I will be driving my P3D to Orlando again so I can't make this one either(really need to get on the ball).

I need to check this form more often.

On a side note,
I have been bringing my P3D out to the car scene down here in South Florida(almost every tuesday night), it's made up of a bunch of crazy cars(GTRs, mcLarens, vettes) and I am always the odd man with the electric car LOL - but they total respect the coming future(and give me faces when they see it do what it does), it's a great group of guys that know how to drive, I can keep you updated if your bored on tuesday nights lol(as a future thing). in the pic, the left center blue car is mine (wish I backed in for that pic...)

View attachment 16986
I need to go there for sure!