Official New Model Y interior updates for 2021 cars

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
New Model Y door panel trim for Shanghai produced cars. You know the drill... coming soon to Fremont produced cars. They also get the new center console, HEPA filters and heated steering wheel

103DB9E1-BCFE-47B0-B7F1-55359CB8FFB3.jpeg

6202905F-FF85-454A-A1E8-C653D0688DF4.jpeg

Last edited:

SP's Tesla

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Really hoping that heated steering wheel can be retrofitted into the earlier Model Y’s...

Sean

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
New Model Y door panel trim for Shanghai produced cars. You know the drill... coming soon to Fremont produced cars. They also get the new center console, HEPA filters and heated steering wheel

View attachment 36574
View attachment 36577

Not sure if I like it better or not, but like the center console, I'm happy to see change. Anyone considering a trade-in or up would appreciate something newer

Reactions: 2 people

DaveRuns

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation

View attachment 36574
View attachment 36577
Would it be possible for the Service Center to replace the older Model Y center console with the newer refreshed variant? For a fee of course.

OCJeff

Country
Country
This looks the same as I saw for the new Model 3. But the White interior lost the white panel insert on the front doors. I hope that doesn't happen on the MY.

Reactions: DaveRuns

Taney71

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm surprised its now March and we haven't heard more about the interior updates with the door panel. I figured that would have happened by now (meaning roll out of change in US cars).

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.