New Hampshire

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Needsdecaf

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
My oldest friend and now a 15 year resident of Concord NH and I were catching up today. He’s a gear head and I was updating him on my life with Model 3. He is commuting about 15-20 miles into Concord every day and driving a 150k mile Land Rover LR4. He was discussing getting a “commuter” car and I told him a 3 or Y would be perfect. Looks like there are SC’s in the area.

I think he wanted to get a commuter car for every day and a 4WD van for trips out in the country. He bikes, fishes, etc so he does need the clearance and cargo, but not all the time.

Anyone on that area? How is it getting service, etc?

Thanks.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Especially with the traffic around here, a Tesla with autopilot is by far the most enjoyable commuter car to have. A 3 or Y is great, and maybe the cybertruck would check the boxes for both his vehicle needs