New guy from Florida.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You will love it. Congratulations! As a former Floridian (Jacksonville, St. Pete, Ft. Myers) there are lovely places to explore and last time I was down there I saw a lot of happy Tesla drivers.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum and to the Tesla Family! Super exciting time, but anxious times too as you wait for delivery.
I believe there‘s a lot of Florida owners in official Tesla Owners Clubs in Florida if you are interested. I’m sure you could find one to join!

Lchamp

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum and to the Tesla Family! Super exciting time, but anxious times too as you wait for delivery.
I believe there‘s a lot of Florida owners in official Tesla Owners Clubs in Florida if you are interested. I’m sure you could find one to join!
I met a few from the local club. I'll probably join when my car is delivered.