New from EV Tuning! Molded Rubber Floor Liners!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Pre-Order!!! Special pricing and discounted shipping for first 1000 sets *Shipping Mid-June!!

When the Model 3 first came out and there was no All-Weather Floor Mat product available from Tesla or Weathertech we were a bit disappointed. When Tesla finally came out with their All-Weather Mat we were even more disappointed.

We decided to partner with a OEM from other major car manufacturers to create what we think is the best All-Weather Mat on the market. They are made of a durable Non-Skid All Weather Rubber Material. They are digitally scanned and molded to the floor of the car. The mat extends up the sides of the footwell areas to ensure water, snow, and dirt stays inside the mat. They are easy to remove, clean and reinstall. There are no bright or distracting logos. EV Tuning is discretely molded into the mats in the same black rubber as the rest of the mat.

Matching Frunk, Trunk and Lower Storage Area Mats will be coming mid to late summer as well!

These fit all LHD versions of Tesla Model 3.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thrilled to see these, Chris...after years of being strung along by Weathertech only to never see proper FloorLiners come out (I'm sure it was due to some agreement with Tesla who changed their mind). These look similarly super durable and able to hold a large volume of liquid, and while we have a lot of other mat options none of them have these qualities.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Thrilled to see these, Chris...after years of being strung along by Weathertech only to never see proper FloorLiners come out (I'm sure it was due to some agreement with Tesla who changed their mind). These look similarly super durable and able to hold a large volume of liquid, and while we have a lot of other mat options none of them have these qualities.
Thank you sir! I feel the same way. I am hoping these are popular given what Tesla ended up making for everyone anticipating a Weathertech rebranded product for Model 3.