New Colorado Owner!

groovetesla

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Greetings!

Just had full confirmation today for my M3 which will be delivered on 12/24. I have to say it was a bit stressful to work out all the numbers, but I couldn't be happier, this is really exciting.

First thing I want to do of course is to protect the car with whatever I need (Still learning and researching). I see that ColoradoDetail is completely booked until March. I'm actually considering leaving the car in the garage and working on some minor mods through the winter months so as to not have to pay for winter stuff and save that money for the things I really need. It would be nice to "skip" the first winter, I'm not in a huge hurry to drive the M3 on a daily basis. I wasn't pleased with the trade-in value for my 2 other vehicles, so I think I might just drive them through the winter while I take some time to get them both ready for a private sale and then bring out the Tesla AFTER I add protection, ceramic, etc. in March.

Unless...

Anyone have recommendations for someplace else to get the car protected other than ColoradoDetail?

Happy to be here, this website is amazing.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Glad you like the site, everyone here is friendly so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions but SEARCH is your friend too!

Cheers

roguenode

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats on the new Tesla! Steve at Colorado Detail is as good as it gets. We've done an X and a 3 with him. Both with PPF, coating, tint, wrap work, and the X also had the calipers and wheels powder coated. Quality and experience are why they're booked out so far compared to other Denver metro shops.

I'd check the Denver Tesla Club's preferred vendor list. Colorado Detail is present of course, but there's a few others that are recommended and likely can get you in earlier.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got an Xpel Steath Full Body PPF done by Colorado Clear Bra. They did a good a job and were cheaper by a few grand (if you don’t get a ceramic coating). I beleive Colorado Detail may do a better job, but you pay for it and the increased value didn’t justify the increase in cost for me. Anyways, I’m super happy with the job they did for the price. No regrets. Nice guys too. Most of the cars they were working on were Model 3s. If you go there, tell them that Mike AbiEzzi referred you! Good luck! Protect that car and enjoy it!