Need two right doors!!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Good evening guys, you need the front and back door of the right side for model 3, you need a replacement. For any help in the search I will be very grateful

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Are you asking for two doors? I'm confused. Are you giving away two doors?

Why would you need or someone have two spare model 3 doors?
@ALEXS , welcome to the site. Appreciate if you can clarify your request. Also, if you are in Ukraine, how did you get your hands on a Model 3?

Thanks, Mike

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks you guys for the greating,I got a car in a small incident with a flower bed, and I need two doors to be replaced, since we do not have an official representative in the country, I'm talking to you friends, maybe you'll be able to buy them and I'll be able to fix your car

Attachments

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I got a car in a small incident with a flower bed,
those are some vicious flowers

question @Michael Russo had was how you acquired a Model 3 that is currently only being sold (very limitedly) in the US and Canada. Did you ship a car over from North America? or purchased a totaled North American car that you had shipped over to Europe?

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
those are some vicious flowers

question @Michael Russo had was how you acquired a Model 3 that is currently only being sold (very limitedly) in the US and Canada. Did you ship a car over from North America? or purchased a totaled North American car that you had shipped over to Europe?
Indeed, Melinda... on both counts! ;)

@ALEXS , please do tell us more, and if you want, share some pics... whichever way you got the car, you must be one the first in Europe which makes you even more special than you normally are... :)

In particular, one key question many of us Europeans will like an answer to is how do you charge, since US cars are not compatible with the European SC network.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Guys I'll tell you so, I'm not the first one in Ukraine to get a model 3 three months ago guys in Kiev brought this car and I will gladly share photos, but a little later, about charging this car, it's very simple, I charge it at home from an ordinary outlet, in our country, not officially one electric car is not sold and that's why we buy all cars in America, all the charging stations outside the house are prepared for the American standard, I had the first nissan liaf 2015 24 kW, in 17 I got VW e-golf 38 kW, and this year it was bought Tesla model 3, I'm waiting for this car and I could not miss the opportunity to buy it, given that it is currently only available in the maximum configuration. There will be more questions write.
But I'm still looking for two doors ;)

Last edited:

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Thank you very much for sharing, Alex! Very informative & intriguing.

If you are charging at home, on 220V presumably, that works indeed. Interesting you say charging stations are to the US standards.

As for the doors... is there anybody out in California who is prepared to check with T≡SLA how to get two spare doors. @ALEXS , trust you’d be prepared to pay for them in advance, including shipping & import duties if any.
Recommend anyone prepared to help Alex to reach out to him via PM.
Thank you folks.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
guys who have the opportunity to help me order new ones or buy a door from a damaged car, I will be very grateful, it will not be difficult for me to wait and deliver them to Ukraine, I will be very grateful to any of your help, thank you in advance for such a support and interest and not indifference to my car.
I'll keep you updated on the whole process of repairing my car

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
if you have contact with him, I will be very grateful if you will share it with me, and if this person sells to me these two doors my happiness will not be a side-altar.
In Tesla everything is fine, but the problem with the acquisition and delivery of spare parts is just a crazy quest.
I now have the feeling that I do not have a car in 2018 release, and some kind of a retro car of the 1930s on which it's very difficult to find something so it's simply not available anymore.
If Tesla managers read this message - please do something with your spare parts services

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
if you have contact with him, I will be very grateful if you will share it with me, and if this person sells to me these two doors my happiness will not be a side-altar.
In Tesla everything is fine, but the problem with the acquisition and delivery of spare parts is just a crazy quest.
I now have the feeling that I do not have a car in 2018 release, and some kind of a retro car of the 1930s on which it's very difficult to find something so it's simply not available anymore.
If Tesla managers read this message - please do something with your spare parts services
It may be cheaper for you to find someone in Ukraine with experience repairing aluminum. Newer Ford pickup is all aluminum as are many outboard boat motors. Even with the two replacement doors, you will need repair of the door frames and the lower C pillar so the repair shop may just be able to do a good repair on the doors.

@MelindaV , I think those Ukranian flowers have made an appearance on Broadway:

audrey-2-gif.10684

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
You can find his info at https://www.facebook.com/tsla3/
I'm not sure what he has decided to do with the car yet but he might considering selling it to someone local or parting it out..doesn't hurt to ask.