Navigation Volume

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The Volume for turn by turn directions had gotten pretty low and I was not able to hear when I had the music up high. I noticed today that if you scroll the volume wheel up or down WHILE the navigation voice is speaking, you can adjust the nav volume level specifically. I don't see a specific menu option anywhere for nav Volume, so I guess you have to catch it while it's speaking. Maybe everyone already knows, but figured I'd share :)

Charlie W

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I noticed today that if you scroll the volume wheel up or down WHILE the navigation voice is speaking, you can adjust the nav volume level specifically. I don't see a specific menu option anywhere for nav Volume, so I guess you have to catch it while it's speaking. Maybe everyone already knows, but figured I'd share :)
@Zombietech Although I wasn't aware of the "scrolling the volume wheel for navigation volume while she's speaking" trick, I noticed the little speaker icon to the RIGHT of the TOP navigation instruction. By tapping on that speaker icon, I found that I could adjust (even mute) the navigation volume. (Actually, I keep learning new things every day by just pushing buttons on the screen even when my Model 3 is parked in the garage.) Best wishes to you, as we keep learning together!

~Charlie

Rhaekar

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Zombietech Although I wasn't aware of the "scrolling the volume wheel for navigation volume while she's speaking" trick, I noticed the little speaker icon to the RIGHT of the TOP navigation instruction. By tapping on that speaker icon, I found that I could adjust (even mute) the navigation volume. (Actually, I keep learning new things every day by just pushing buttons on the screen even when my Model 3 is parked in the garage.) Best wishes to you, as we keep learning together!

~Charlie
There's a mute button on the left for the parking sensors too.