National Drive Electric Week 2019 (NDEW2019)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Nautilus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm surprised no one has posted anything yet about the upcoming event 14-22 Sept 2019. I will be attending the one in Carmel, Indiana with my red LR RWD. I think my teenage son my be joining me with the 2014 Chevy Volt he inherited from me when I got the Tesla. Anyone else planning to attend an event in their area? It says "National" (which nation?), but in addition to the U.S. there's events across Canada, in Mexico and Belgium. Maybe it's the EV Nation!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes. There are two scheduled in Louisville, Kentucky this year. Saturday 14 September and 21 September. Plan to be at the 21 Sep. event and so far the are 30 vehicles registered with 16 Teslas.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I... I thought I'd posted about the local one and can't believe I haven't. I met up with the organizers, got flyers and have them posted here at work and passed them out during the Tesla demo event we had last Thursday. Shame on me! Thanks for positing this to prod me into getting something put up on the local thread!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes. There are two scheduled in Louisville, Kentucky this year. Saturday 14 September and 21 September. Plan to be at the 21 Sep. event and so far the are 30 vehicles registered with 16 Teslas.
I'll be in a MSM LR RWD Model 3 at the caravan from Lexington to Louisville on the 21st. Looking forward to it. Driving up the night before from KBWG and staying the night in Louisville as a mini vacation.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Carmel, IN

Day:Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time:5pm to 8 pm
21 N. Rangeline Road
PNC Bank Parking Lot
Carmel, IN 46032

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Portage Indiana - Northwest Indiana

Day: Thursday, September 19, 2019
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Portage, IN 46368

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
North East Indiana

Day: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Joyce Drive
Notre Dame, IN 46556

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Everyone please take pics and share! I’m not going to be able to attend any event this weekend and am quite distraught about it. Have a blast and go forth and preach the gospel! 😄

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think they need to tighten this event up to be focused across the US. I guess there is some flexibility for organizers, but it doesn't seem like a big coordinated event when it happens over a weeks time or more.

The Dallas event is next Saturday. As of now 166 EV's are registered and 89 of them are Tesla's, 60 of them being Model 3's. Hoping most of those show. Last year were just almost rained out. Crowd was pretty small, but I would say we had 2 to 3 inches of rain in about 2 hours. It is moving to a new location too. If you are in the DFW area and haven't signed up check it out - https://driveelectricweek.org/event...164077093&mc_cid=0464ee4040&mc_eid=59856f04ce

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hope you guys have a great time @GDN ... really excited for everyone and disappointed I couldn’t make it out to one locally. But I have family in town and that is definitely something that takes precedence. We’re just getting home from a weekend in Chicago to see the sights ... and I’m SOOO glad to be done with the rental car, lol. (My wife and I both refuse to leave our cars parked anywhere in downtown Chicago...door ding central... so a rental is necessary!)

NIGHTHAWK017

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I thinking I’m about 80% sure I’m attending the Irving one this weekend.

Curious if there was a dedicated event for popular areas.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll be attending the event in Cranberry Township PA this Saturday. :cool:
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1631

What's funny: the page says "Registered attendees report 858,402 electric miles driven."
They asked how many miles I have on my Model 3.
They didn't ask about the 100,000+ miles I had on my Leaf before I sold it. ;)