National Drive Electric Week 2018 (#NDEW2018)

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In honor of National Drive Electric Week 2018, I figured we could have a thread to share pictures, videos, thoughts about the events that we have attended. I met up with @Rafael today at the West Palm Beach, Florida event and it was a great time. The one challenge we both came away with was that our event was mostly a gathering of people already in the know talking to each other rather than drawing in people hoping to learn more. I think my best conversations came from discussing the benefits of full electric with some of the hybrid owners in attendance.

Here is some of the fun...

img_0021-jpg.14607
img_0024-jpg.14608
img_0025-jpg.14609

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apparently I missed you guys. Didn't get there till 1230p or so. Met some other nice owners .

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apparently I missed you guys. Didn't get there till 1230p or so. Met some other nice owners .
I think we literally left at 12:30. The heat was tough to take and it looked like it was about to rain, so we cut out for lunch.