Nashville TN. Nissan's backyard

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Starting a thread for Nashville Model 3 owners/reservationists.

I know there are lots of you, I stood in line behind most of you :)

GLS

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Line was gone when I made my reservation. It was not until recently that I saw photos of the gathering at the Brentwood store. VIN 007339. Reservation March 31st 2016, Asked to configure February 4th, 2018 Delivery March 22nd, 2018.

nashguy

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Another Nashville person here - I'm in the 12 South area, and have owned a couple of i3's and a Porsche Cayenne Hybrid. I'm investigating either buying a new M3 (AWD with Long Range Battery), or a gently used M3 (RWD with Long Range Battery).

I know, the longer I wait, the less likely I am to get a new car before the end of the year and get the federal tax rebate. The dealership says that they think it will make it if I act very soon.

nashguy

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Fellow Nashvillers - I don't recall seeing any before, but happened to see two Model 3's in the Berry Hill area today. One was the discontinued silver around 11:30 this morning and a midnight silver one around 4:30 this afternoon.

I'm driving around in my midnight silver with 19 inch wheels and white interior. Hope to see you again!