Nashville area: recommendations for PPF or wrap?

sduck

Country
Country
Any ideas? I got my tint done at Music City Tint in Cool Springs, and they suggested a neighbor, which quoted me a price over 5K to do a full PPF wrap. Surely there's someone else in the area, hopefully cheaper?

ev4thewin

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Wow, that does seem expensive. I'm interested as well. My M3 arrives in Sept. and I'm considering a matte black wrap on top of Obsidian Black. How much was your tint? They do the back panel in one piece? 35% all around? Happy with their work?

sduck

Country
Country
My tint was right around 400$, but I didn't do the back window. I did 50%, which is fine with me. Their work is great! They also did my BMW and it's perfect. The neighbor wrap guy I think mentioned around 1500$ just to do the front end for the wrap. I'm not really happy about that price. I also just found X-treme Wrap in Franklin, you might look into them. I went by there this morning - they quoted me 1600$ just to do the front, and couldn't figure out how to work up a full wrap price, which kind of put me off - I was watching him, it was lack of computer skills. Doesn't mean they don't do a good job wrapping, of course. Also, both of these places just do basic PPF as far as I can tell - no matte stuff, or colors, although maybe you can special order that kind of thing.

ev4thewin

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Ok, good to know. Thanks for the info! With prices like that, I may just hold off on the wrap. I'm probably going to do 35% tint on the front and rear sides and 35% full rear window in a single piece.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, that does seem expensive. I'm interested as well. My M3 arrives in Sept. and I'm considering a matte black wrap on top of Obsidian Black. How much was your tint? They do the back panel in one piece? 35% all around? Happy with their work?
I had my window tint done at Titan Motoring in Nashville (it's along 65 South right next to Carvana). It was $250 + tax and they did a fantastic job. My old roommate had his XP90DL tinted there as well for a similar price and they did a good job on that as well.

Attachments

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Looking for best place in Nashville for PPF and window. Tint. Model 3 arrives 8/3. Tesla sales team recommended Titan motoring as well. for ppf and tint.

Also got a quote of $2100 from Auto Armor for PPF and 250 for Tint ....They had pics of a Model 3 they wrapped on their site already.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Marlin's Auto Detail for any ceramic coating and Tru Shine Paint Protection for xpel. They did great work on my model 3. Eric at Tru Shine wraps the edges on the hood and other panels where possible and removes and replaced the emblem on the hood so there's no cutout there.

Great customer service from both and the car looks fantastic.

nashguy

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Any ideas? I got my tint done at Music City Tint in Cool Springs, and they suggested a neighbor, which quoted me a price over 5K to do a full PPF wrap. Surely there's someone else in the area, hopefully cheaper?
Have you gone ahead with the full PPF wrap? Who did you pick? How did it come out?

Thanks!

sduck

Country
Country
No, I never found a place that had decent prices. Got a crazy quote from a place in Franklin, and then kind of gave up. I haven't checked out the Tru Shine folks listed above yet.