Name your Model 3

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It is a tradition that you give your new Tesla a name when setting up your personal preferences on the UI. What will you name your car? Have some fun

We have clues from some members of M3OC what they will be naming their car:

@Michael Russo = Serenity Now
@TrevP = Notorious
@Gary Moore = Zen Mistress
@Badback = Ooooooohm
@SoFlaModel3 = Pantherette
@Kennethbokor = Kenny's Kanoe
@Mad Hungarian = Paprika
@John = Hi Tech

and so on and so forth

I will be getting a white car and therefore she will be called Una Paloma Blanca (the White Dove) or Blanca for short. This name is inspired by one of my most favorite songs by the same name. Here is one version of the song with the lyrics written out which are so important and appropriate for this revolutionary car.
Una Paloma Blanca

Last edited by a moderator:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
PLUGNgray

A spinoff of my new license plate PLUGN and "plug and play" with my car being Midnight Silver ("gray").

A second option is "MB The Tesla". My iPhone is "MB The iPhone". My initials are MB and it's a play on Spaceballs.

This is subject to change about 50 more times :)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
It is a tradition that you give your new Tesla a name when setting up your personal preferences on the UI. What will you name your car? Have some fun

We have clues from some members of TOO what they will be naming their car:

@Michael Russo = Serenity Now
[(...)
I will be getting a white car and therefore she will be called Una Paloma Blanca (the White Dove) or Blanca for short. This name is inspired by one of my most favorite songs by the same name. Here is one version of the song with the lyrics written out which are so important and appropriate for this revolutionary car.
Una Paloma Blanca
ModFather, nice initiative and beautiful name choice... I like this song too by the way... ;)

For accuracy, let me remind folks that my well known & often quoted choice is actually Midnight S≡R≡NITY rather than Serenity Now... you were close yet missing an important chromatographic component... :D

As for the 'now'... for me that would be a dream!! :)

ModFather

old CARmudgeon
Country
Country
For accuracy, let me remind folks that my well known & often quoted choice is actually Midnight S≡R≡NITY rather than Serenity Now... you were close yet missing an important chromatographic component... :D

As for the 'now'... for me that would be a dream!! :)
No, I think I got your car name right. You remind me of a certain Kosmo Kramer in both speech pattern, thought process, mannerisms, and appearance. "Chromotographic Component"? Bada Bing, Kramer to a T
Serenity Now

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am notoriously uncreative and bad at coming up with names for things. If it weren't for my wife I think I would just be calling my dog Dog.
Thanks for creating this thread, because it should help inspire those of us that need a little help coming up with a name over the next few months. If not, then like my iphone, it will just be called Josh's Tesla.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
No, I think I got your car name right. You remind me of a certain Kosmo Kramer in both speech pattern, thought process, mannerisms, and appearance. "Chromotographic Component"? Bada Bing, Kramer to a T
Serenity Now
Kosmo?! LOL!
With much less and grey hair then... :D

ModFather

old CARmudgeon
Country
Country
I am notoriously uncreative and bad at coming up with names for things. If it weren't for my wife I think I would just be calling my dog Dog.
Thanks for creating this thread, because it should help inspire those of us that need a little help coming up with a name over the next few months. If not, then like my iphone, it will just be called Josh's Tesla.
Okay Josh, you like simplicity, we can help! How about:
Gosh Josh
Car Go
Josh a Go Go
Pixelator
Beaner (well you are from Bean Town)
Cheater (the Patriots play in Boston don't they)
Lizbeth ;) ;) ;) ;)
Boston Three Party
Old Aluminumsides

need more ideas? I didn't think so.

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Okay Josh, you like simplicity, we can help! How about:
Gosh Josh
Car Go
Josh a Go Go
Pixelator
Beaner (well you are from Bean Town)
Cheater (the Patriots play in Boston don't they)
Rachel (Boston - Rachel Maddow's adopted town)
Boston Three Party
Old Aluminumsides

need more ideas? I didn't think so.
Quick set up a poll! My vote is on Ol' Aluminumsides.