Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

My Truly One of a Kind Model 3

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Maximus831 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, just wanted to show everyone my Model 3 and say what I've done to the car. Would love to answer any questions about any of the products I have installed. I am not endorsed by these companies in anyway. Here are my current upgrades:
-19" TSportline Turbine Wheels with OEM continental tires
-Xpel PPF on entire hood, bumper, rocker panels, mirror backs, around door handles, and the luggage area
-Ceramic coating
-Blackvue 900s 2ch
-Chrome delete
-Painted brake calipers (red)
-Unplugged performance mild lowering springs
-Performance pedals
Future Upgrades:
-Mountain Pass Performance big brake kit, steel brake lines, and brake pads
-Real carbon fiber to replace the wood dash
-Carbon fiber wrapped door switches
-Colored (blue) LED footwell lights
-Carbon fiber door sill wrap

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Font Tints and shades Symbol Magenta

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great! I'm in Gwinnett County. Where did you get your PPF work done? I had my Model 3 AWD ceramic coated and tinted the windows. Looking to do some more modifications to the car. Currently researching for ideas.

View attachment 17077
Looks awesome! I had my PPF done by Sun and Shield films up in Alpharetta but there are a number of great places. Just depends on which brand you want to get. I have Xpel Ultimate and I like it a lot. I know that many people in Atlanta go to Derek with Atlanta Protective Films but I know he's booked pretty far out. Are you sure you can get PPF put on top of ceramic coating though? You may lose the hydrophobic properties of the coating.

Lastly, where did you get your tint and what brand did you get?

#4 ·
Got white seats from TSportline installed in my Model 3 this week and I absolutely love them. Next up is carbon fiber interior pieces.

Attachments

Reactions: 30cl and Charlie W
#7 ·
I think it's fairly easy to remove and reapply the Tesla logos.

#8 ·
Got the real carbon fiber center console and dash replacement installed yesterday by the good people at Eurofed Atlanta. I think it came out great!

Vehicle Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Mode of transport

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grille

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design

Hood Automotive design Sunglasses Motor vehicle Vehicle door

#10 ·
Yeah you can see the line of it in image #4 on post #4. To be honest, I don't think most people will need it. I only got it because I lived in Houston for two years and have many aggie (Texas A&M) friends who all wear massive rings which could wreck my paint. The guy who installed my PPF said most people don't get it there. He also didn't tell me to coat my headlights though so.... For what he did though he did a great job.

Reactions: Maximus831
#11 ·
Yeah you can see the line of it in image #4 on post #4. To be honest, I don't think most people will need it. I only got it because I lived in Houston for two years and have many aggie (Texas A&M) friends who all wear massive rings which could wreck my paint. The guy who installed my PPF said most people don't get it there. He also didn't tell me to coat my headlights though so.... For what he did though he did a great job.
Its hard to see but thank you for the info. I'm getting Xpel installed as I type and I asked them to add a 1" border all around the door handles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.