My Truly One of a Kind Model 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

theloneranger08

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hi everyone, just wanted to show everyone my Model 3 and say what I've done to the car. Would love to answer any questions about any of the products I have installed. I am not endorsed by these companies in anyway. Here are my current upgrades:
-19" TSportline Turbine Wheels with OEM continental tires
-Xpel PPF on entire hood, bumper, rocker panels, mirror backs, around door handles, and the luggage area
-Ceramic coating
-Blackvue 900s 2ch
-Chrome delete
-Painted brake calipers (red)
-Unplugged performance mild lowering springs
-Performance pedals
Future Upgrades:
-Mountain Pass Performance big brake kit, steel brake lines, and brake pads
-Real carbon fiber to replace the wood dash
-Carbon fiber wrapped door switches
-Colored (blue) LED footwell lights
-Carbon fiber door sill wrap

1539725924591-png.16181

1539725969570-png.16182

1539726003128-png.16183

1539726020961-png.16184

Last edited:
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looks great! I’m in Gwinnett County. Where did you get your PPF work done? I had my Model 3 AWD ceramic coated and tinted the windows. Looking to do some more modifications to the car. Currently researching for ideas.

444ddb4a-c7b9-4c2b-a5b0-7be4d6b74d79-jpeg.17077

theloneranger08

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looks great! I’m in Gwinnett County. Where did you get your PPF work done? I had my Model 3 AWD ceramic coated and tinted the windows. Looking to do some more modifications to the car. Currently researching for ideas.

View attachment 17077
Looks awesome! I had my PPF done by Sun and Shield films up in Alpharetta but there are a number of great places. Just depends on which brand you want to get. I have Xpel Ultimate and I like it a lot. I know that many people in Atlanta go to Derek with Atlanta Protective Films but I know he's booked pretty far out. Are you sure you can get PPF put on top of ceramic coating though? You may lose the hydrophobic properties of the coating.

Lastly, where did you get your tint and what brand did you get?

theloneranger08

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Got white seats from TSportline installed in my Model 3 this week and I absolutely love them. Next up is carbon fiber interior pieces.

Attachments

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The place that installed our PPF just removed the badge and then stuck it back on top of the film, crooked! :mad:

That badge cutout is amazing!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hi there, is there an xpel cutout of some trim around the door handles? I feel that people will definitely scratch the area around the door handles as they try to open the door.

theloneranger08

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hi there, is there an xpel cutout of some trim around the door handles? I feel that people will definitely scratch the area around the door handles as they try to open the door.
Yeah you can see the line of it in image #4 on post #4. To be honest, I don't think most people will need it. I only got it because I lived in Houston for two years and have many aggie (Texas A&M) friends who all wear massive rings which could wreck my paint. The guy who installed my PPF said most people don't get it there. He also didn't tell me to coat my headlights though so.... For what he did though he did a great job.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yeah you can see the line of it in image #4 on post #4. To be honest, I don't think most people will need it. I only got it because I lived in Houston for two years and have many aggie (Texas A&M) friends who all wear massive rings which could wreck my paint. The guy who installed my PPF said most people don't get it there. He also didn't tell me to coat my headlights though so.... For what he did though he did a great job.
Its hard to see but thank you for the info. I'm getting Xpel installed as I type and I asked them to add a 1" border all around the door handles.