My order date changed

Country
Country
I configured my car and paid $2500 on June 29th. My credit card was charged on June 29th and I got another email the next day asking me to provide information (license, insurance, trade, etc) to make the delivery smoother. I figured everything was going smooth. Last night I got an email saying that white seats are now an option and you can change if you want, just go to your page. I look at it and decided I didn't want to change and logged out. This morning I got an email "confirming my model 3 update". Since I didn't change anything it listed everything that I originally configure on June 29th. Here's my issue, I got another order confirmation attached but said that the car was ordered AUGUST 18th!!! My delivery went from Sept to Nov and is now Oct to Dec. I placed my original res on April 3, 2016 What is the best number to call to straighten this out?

Digital man

Country
Country
I configured my car and paid $2500 on June 29th. My credit card was charged on June 29th and I got another email the next day asking me to provide information (license, insurance, trade, etc) to make the delivery smoother. I figured everything was going smooth. Last night I got an email saying that white seats are now an option and you can change if you want, just go to your page. I look at it and decided I didn't want to change and logged out. This morning I got an email "confirming my model 3 update". Since I didn't change anything it listed everything that I originally configure on June 29th. Here's my issue, I got another order confirmation attached but said that the car was ordered AUGUST 18th!!! My delivery went from Sept to Nov and is now Oct to Dec. I placed my original res on April 3, 2016 What is the best number to call to straighten this out?
If you go into your account, you will find a page under contacts. It has the info you need!