My Model 3 moment!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

c2c

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So, what? You flashed your Model 3 Owners Club Moderator card, and you did not gain instant unfettered access to the complex? Trevor, what gives?

Prodigal Son

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m not a huge red car fan, but I thought it was very nice in person. It’s definitey darker than I thought it would be. Of course lighting may be a factor.
The red 3 I saw at the factory a month ago
gave me the luxury of seeing it a couple times over a few hours. It's VERY lighting-dependent, though not as much as the blue

smak

Country
Country
Omg that’s so true about the blue which alternately puts it as my # 1 pick and completely out of the picture.

The red, while looking different in different light never gets to a point where I don’t like it, unfortunately that’s not true with the blue.

Idur

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
So, what? You flashed your Model 3 Owners Club Moderator card, and you did not gain instant unfettered access to the complex? Trevor, what gives?
SpaceX is doing stuff that is restricted under ITAR.

Based on Hollywood movies, one could get access, but not tell the tale.

@SoFlaModel3 were you in Hawthorne, or do they have a big bragging rocket on display somewhere in Florida too?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
SpaceX is doing stuff that is restricted under ITAR.

Based on Hollywood movies, one could get access, but not tell the tale.

@SoFlaModel3 were you in Hawthorne, or do they have a big bragging rocket on display somewhere in Florida too?
I was in LA and stopped in Hawthorne on the way to back to LAX. Everything is on lockdown at SpaceX for sure, but we accidentally (and I mean that) pulled too close to the Model 3 so we couldn’t back up. They had us run through the garage to come out of the exit on the other side.

I think every SpaceX employee has a Tesla or an Audi :)

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I saw my first Model 3 today! I was driving by and couldn't stop, so it was only a brief glance. So distinctive! I knew it immediately.

Whoever was in the white Model 3 in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, thanks for being there!

(Also, if any East or North Bay owners feel like sharing a looksee with their car…)