My Model 3 delivery confirmed!

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ahhhh! Just got the call from Tesla today about my Model 3 delivery! My tesla account says Oct-Dec delivery and they told me that i will more than likely have the car by the end of this month!
Wow congrats! Are you a current tesla owner? Did u get to configure it yet? Welcome to the forum!

Rusty

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Ahhhh! Just got the call from Tesla today about my Model 3 delivery! My tesla account says Oct-Dec delivery and they told me that i will more than likely have the car by the end of this month!
Congrats! What state do you live in?

Country
Country
This really makes me wonder if people doing first production cars will be on the early end of their estimate, possibly because many employees are either waiting for AWD or would prefer a non-LR or PuP car. :)

I have a Nov-Jan estimate, and would really like to get it in December, so let me dwell in my optimism a little bit! :D

Rusty

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
This really makes me wonder if people doing first production cars will be on the early end of their estimate, possibly because many employees are either waiting for AWD or would prefer a non-LR or PuP car. :)

I have a Nov-Jan estimate, and would really like to get it in December, so let me dwell in my optimism a little bit! :D
Are you an employee?

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

I hope so! My delivery estimate is Dec-Feb. I would be so excited if I could get it before the end of the year! Would be amazing to get my tax credit immediately instead of having to wait the year out!

Rusty

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I hope so! My delivery estimate is Dec-Feb. I would be so excited if I could get it before the end of the year! Would be amazing to get my tax credit immediately instead of having to wait the year out!
It looks like we will be on the early end of the estimates. Tesla is keeping expectations low by putting the longer time out there. If you own a Tesla and live on the west coast, I think you will definitely get yours before the end of December.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm hoping for the same thing! Hoping they are on the early end when it comes to customer cars as well.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats!

Keep in mind folks, these are still going out to employees and early pre-unveil reservation holders with ties to Tesla and SpaceX. Still going to be a while before public deliveries are going to start.

Meanwhile the ramp up continues at Fremont

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It looks like we will be on the early end of the estimates. Tesla is keeping expectations low by putting the longer time out there. If you own a Tesla and live on the west coast, I think you will definitely get yours before the end of December.
Unfortunately I'm not an employee and not a current owner but I did stand in line!