My First Test Drive

Country
Country
Simply a short drive up the dual carraige-way and back in a model S - compounded the decision to buy a tesla - miles above the competition - just too saucy a price to justify a model S in Ireland :) stunning vehicles in person.

Watts4me

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I will be doing my first test drive next Saturday. I can't wait to feel what an EV is all about. I don't know why I've waited so long to do it. I've liked Tesla for a while now.

Griff

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I reserved my 3 in person for 3/31/16 (line waiter). My wife only agreed to the $1000 expense because it was refundable. She was on the fence about actually pulling the trigger on the 3 for over a year. We had a test drive in a model S, and she was sold. No hesitation. She wants it. (as a side note, this car is a stretch for us. We can swing it, but if the credit goes away, we may have to cancel our reservation. :-(

Watts4me

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well I test drove a 100D today. What an amazing car! The autopilot was nice as well. As far as acceleration, what can I say. Grin ear to ear. I hit the 85mph limit they have on demo cars quickly. I can only imagine what a P100DL can do. Next I will test drive a model X.
The Tesla rep told me that people are buying inventory cars left and right. Because of the possibility of the rebate going away next year.
All in all it's a great car and can't wait till I get my model 3.