My customization experience

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jatt123

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I wanted to share my experience about my customization and hopefully help out my fellow Tesla owners with where to take their cars. To be completely honest I normally do not write reviews, so I apologize in advance in any errors in my writing. This shop deserves to be recognized for what they have done with my model 3. I first spoke with Sayed the owner of mum sports in Fremont, CA via Yelp. I told him I was looking to get number of things done such as whole ppf, ceramic on body and wheels,
tint, powder coat the wheels, chrome delete and console wrap. Sayed prices are competitive from the other shops I asked around. Once we agreed on price, he got to work. He was done with my car pretty quickly even with the amount of work needed to be done. His attention to detail is absolutely amazing. Customer service is just beyond my expectations, he definitely cares about you and your car. I would highly recommend him to anyone interesting in getting some work done to their cars. Here is his
Yelp page: https://www.yelp.com/biz/mum-sports-fremont-2?sort_by=date_desc Check out his page with reviews from other Tesla owners. He has done other exotic cars too! I saw couple of model 3s he was working on at the time of pick up. Plus its super close to the Fremont delivery center, so you can drop it off once you take delivery. (I couldn't do that! Haha I wanted to spend some time with her first ;)) I'll be posting pictures of my model 3 shortly! Thanks for reading!