My Car and Delivery Experience: A+

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
As I was waiting for my configuration/VIN/delivery, I read a lot of posts where people were disappointed in their car, or more specifically with the problems with them at pickup. I know other people have posted their initial reactions, so I will keep this short, but I was blown away in picking my car up from Fremont last Sunday, 4/29. The venue was amazing, with a nice showroom, a little play area for my kids, free snacks and coffee-type drinks, a little merch store, and a whole lot of friendly, amazing employees. I really can't say enough about the people there. They were all so friendly, informative, helpful, and seemed genuinely excited to help all the customers take home their new cars.

My car (black, aero, PUP, EAP, VIN 1987x) was flawless. I had extremely high expectations, and the car surpassed them all. Maybe it's just because I never had a really nice car, and it's such a huge upgrade from a 2010 Corolla, but the fit and finish, convenience, tech, and just everything has been phenomenal.

I think the only thing I have noticed that I wasn't thrilled with was the turning radius. I can't make a straight U-turn on my street! My aforementioned Corolla, and even my wife's Jeep can make the turn, but my Model 3 cannot. Strange, and mildly annoying. Oh, and I'm still trying to figure out how to make the self-park work. I can't seem to find the right distance yet to get it to activate.

Anyways, I hope that is helpful to someone, somewhere. Hope to se you all on the road!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think the only thing I have noticed that I wasn't thrilled with was the turning radius. I can't make a straight U-turn on my street! My aforementioned Corolla, and even my wife's Jeep can make the turn, but my Model 3 cannot. Strange, and mildly annoying
Strange. The 3 has been measured to have a turning circle of 33.5 ft. Your Corolla apparently has a turning circle of 35.6 ft. I wonder which is incorrect.