My Camouflaged Model 3 has Arrived!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm going to order the Model 3 IN CAMOUFLAGE!!!

It's really, REALLY good! :cool:
I was really intrigued by the camouflage option, but for efficiency's sake I decided to order it with the Aero wheels instead:

Well, it finally arrived! I'm sooo excited! I didn't think that Tesla could get the camouflage paint to look this good, but it's really exceptional. I'm quite happy with this decision!

ummgood

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I was really intrigued by the camouflage option, but for efficiency's sake I decided to order it with the Aero wheels instead:

Well, it finally arrived! I'm sooo excited! I didn't think that Tesla could get the camouflage paint to look this good, but it's really exceptional. I'm quite happy with this decision!

That is the perfect car to go hunting in!

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

If you zoom in on this pic, @garsh's neighbor's Model 3 is up on cinder blocks!!!!!!

Made you look.