MR version order & delivery thread

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

zaskar1

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
ordered 10/31/2018 MSM MR RWD Black interior 18 inch wheels NO EAP
home delivery scheduled for 12/17/2018
havent gotten a VIN number yet
called Tesla, rep said the delivery team would contact me prior to delivery
on friday 12/14/2018 the VIN number showed on the website, and a rep tried to call me to confirm the home delivery scheduled for monday 12/17/2018. i texted the rep to confirm the delivery. a tesla rep showed up with the car on monday 12/17/2018 pretty much according to schedule.

everything happened pretty fast. i have found the tesla folks to be helpful and courteous, they seem to want to do a good job, and its very evident to me in their attitude.

z

CamDLux

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
All of the M3 Mid Ranges must have been in VA. I ordered on Dec. 22 and took delivery on Dec 26. We tried to take delivery on Dec. 23rd but, the dealer in Tysons was having challenges with inspections and titling.
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Interior
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Options
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Premium Interior