Product Review MPP Sport Coilovers on Performance

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

DarkNRG

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Got my sport coilovers installed. Wish I’d had the thin wall socket, but it was not that much harder without it. Would have been quicker though. Looks great and feels great so far. I was worried about my own driveway entrance angle, but so far that has not been a problem at recommended settings. 👍🏻

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Got my sport coilovers installed. Wish I’d had the thin wall socket, but it was not that much harder without it. Would have been quicker though. Looks great and feels great so far. I was worried about my own driveway entrance angle, but so far that has not been a problem at recommended settings. 👍🏻
The socket really does speed things up. Maybe we will look into having more machined down again. Thank you for the review!

DarkNRG

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I just saw an i1Tesla video where he used a drill driver socket to install lowering springs. Wish I would have thought of trying that. That might be something folks could buy easily.

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I just saw an i1Tesla video where he used a drill driver socket to install lowering springs. Wish I would have thought of trying that. That might be something folks could buy easily.
That's very resourceful and an easier option than machining a socket.