MPP Page Mill P3D+ Front Rotors

James W

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Any leads for a track pad to pair with the Page Mill p3d+ rotors? Since the caliper is brembo there must be a pad is available that crosses over from another vehicle.

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Any leads for a track pad to pair with the Page Mill p3d+ rotors? Since the caliper is brembo there must be a pad is available that crosses over from another vehicle.
Mountain Pass Performance is probably searching for pads now.

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What/why does it matter if they are Stoptech's?
Had a set on my Audi TT - glad to hear this since I just ordered the MPP rotors! The rotors on the TT were great; that car was too heavy for the track and barely a heat crack was seen.

These are stock diameter P3D+ rotors, so whatever you've got on your car will still fit!
So would dust shields from the performance brake update car work here.. hmm

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Had a set on my Audi TT - glad to hear this since I just ordered the MPP rotors! The rotors on the TT were great; that car was too heavy for the track and barely a heat crack was seen.

So would dust shields from the performance brake update car work here.. hmm
Yes indeed, you have to remove the dust shields on the RWD/AWD non-P 365mm BBK since the extra diameter causes the rotors to touch the shields!

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes indeed, you have to remove the dust shields on the RWD/AWD non-P 365mm BBK since the extra diameter causes the rotors to touch the shields!
Yes expected but was wondering if the OEM shields for the non-stealth would fit.. Or I'm just leaving them off like you say ;)

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country