MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers Dual Motor/Performance/P+

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Our Sports AWD Coilovers are back-ordered due to high demand. We recommend placing an order to reserve your set, we have been unable to keep any kits on the shelf since their release.

These are quickly becoming our most popular product yet. Adding more power without equivalent braking and handling has left the Dual Motor/Performance/P+ Model 3 in a tough spot compared to its rivals like the BMW M3. We aim to resolve every weakness with the Model 3 and make it the sports car it deserves to be, and one of the best ways to do that is with our suspension upgrades. You will gain precision handling without any compromise to ride quality, we wouldn't settle for less!

The ultimate in street and track performance.

Made in Germany, ask our competitors where their kits are made!

We’re extremely excited to bring you our jointly developed MPP / KW Coilovers. A partnership between MPP and KW Suspensions, we have designed the very coilovers we dreamed of and KW has made them a reality. We had the opportunity to work with a number of different suspension manufacturers but went with KW as they have always been the damper of choice for us on road cars. Incredible ride quality, huge adjustment range and built for the long haul. We’ve developed these dampers on some of the best roads in the country, and we can assure you that these coilovers exceed the quality and performance of anything even remotely close in cost.

• Specially designed to provide the highest quality driving experience, no drawbacks such as a harsh ride or noises.
  • Rebound adjustable, with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Unlike some adjustable coilovers that claim to have many clicks or a wide adjustment range, these coilovers have true motorsport damper technology and the adjustment in the low-speed range is over 300%!
  • Compression adjustable, with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Full soft to full stiff compression is over 350% difference in forces at some damper speeds.
  • Spring rates designed for sports road driving. With the compression and rebound adjustment turned down the ride is more comfortable than OEM suspension.
  • Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
  • Stainless steel bodies for optimal corrosion resistance and durability
  • Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive compressions while keeping the chassis composed.
  • Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings to clunk and transmit road noise!
  • Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP

WE USED THIS EXACT KIT FOR OUR RECORD SETTING LAP OF LAGUNA SECA!

mpp-model-3-awd-coilovers-png.27809

Last edited:

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How much lowering would require change to the adjustable control arms?
You can run our coilovers from about stock ride height to slammed. If you choose to go with our recommended height settings which I will share a photo of here, you will likely need to correct the rear camber. You can always add our arms later if you want to try and realize your tires are starting to wear unevenly!

rluciano

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
When you say 10mm below factory ride height, does this mean from factory ride height to 50mm below in the case of the P+ since it is already 10mm below factory for the AWD and P-?

Thanks

Country
Country
Going to order. How do I go about getting the discount mentioned in the camber arm post"Ask us about our special discount on Camber/Toe arms when purchased with our Comfort or Sports Coilovers! " and when do you expect the comfort coilovers to start shipping

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When you say 10mm below factory ride height, does this mean from factory ride height to 50mm below in the case of the P+ since it is already 10mm below factory for the AWD and P-?

Thanks
To put it plainly, the adjustment is from almost stock ride height to "way too low I can't go into my driveway" ride height. But yes!

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Going to order. How do I go about getting the discount mentioned in the camber arm post"Ask us about our special discount on Camber/Toe arms when purchased with our Comfort or Sports Coilovers! " and when do you expect the comfort coilovers to start shipping
Email them directly.

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since the product is for Performance model, so my assumption has been 10mm from that model. 10mm to 60mm is a considerable 50mm/2" range adjustment, I'll find a happy zone within it. I don't believe Tesla ever published the ride height of each model. However, in my work parking lot, there are four model 3 on a daily bases. Using my super duper accurate fingers between the tire and fender measuring technique, I can definitively tell you that the difference between LR, DM, D3P+ is much less than 20mm, more like sub 10mm.

MountainPass

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since the product is for Performance model, so my assumption has been 10mm from that model. 10mm to 60mm is a considerable 50mm/2" range adjustment, I'll find a happy zone within it. I don't believe Tesla ever published the ride height of each model. However, in my work parking lot, there are four model 3 on a daily bases. Using my super duper accurate fingers between the tire and fender measuring technique, I can definitively tell you that the difference between LR, DM, D3P+ is much less than 20mm, more like sub 10mm.
You have cool co-workers. These coilovers are adjustable between almost stock to "way too low".

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Elon tweeted that the Model 3 Performance springs were 1 cm lower than non P cars. Given some variability in springs settling on uneven parking lots, that probably agrees with your observations.

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You have cool co-workers. These coilovers are adjustable between almost stock to "way too low".
I will be going with slightly lower than stock. Roads are bad and parking lot turtles are even worst.

MMP, can both rebound and compression adjustment be made while the coilover is installed on the car?