Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Increase your Tesla Model Y’s ground clearance
  • 1.75″ increase in ground clearance to clear snow, speedbumps, rough terrain, steep driveways etc.
  • Compatible with all models, including cars equipped with lowering springs or coilovers.
  • CNC Aluminum Spacers anodized to resist the elements and look great.
  • Improved entry and exit for those with accessibility requirements.
Putting the U in SUV! These kits are in stock and ready to ship. Installation is quite easy, and alignment is recommended after completing the installation. We are looking forward to seeing our customers get some big offroad tires on their lifted Y's and tackling some rough terrain!

https://www.mountainpassperformance.com/product/mpp-1-75-suspension-lift-kit/
MPP-Tesla-Model-3-Lift-Kit.jpg

Model-Y-With-Performance-Springs-Front.png

Reactions: 3 people

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Regardless of my poke at the "compatible with lowering springs" ability, I think this is awesome! There's going to be a decent market of people who will want to give their Model Y a bit more off-road ability. I can't wait to see some Model Ys with suspension lifts and mud tires!

Great job Mountain Pass!

ahagge

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yay! Have you been able to confirm that the kit will fit on the AWD (non-Performance) Y as well?

Now we have to get some tire gurus to let us know what larger (outer diameter) 19" tires will fit with the lift kit installed...

Reactions: 1 person

MountainPass

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Really, Why?
Anyway I'l like to hear what the ride is like.

It is a question we get, so we need to address it before getting more emails :p I guess in this case, you could combine it with lowering springs if you wanted a stiffer ride but stock or a bit higher up.

Yay! Have you been able to confirm that the kit will fit on the AWD (non-Performance) Y as well?

Now we have to get some tire gurus to let us know what larger (outer diameter) 19" tires will fit with the lift kit installed...

Yes, but I don't have any big mud tire measurements for you just yet!

Reactions: 2 people

Jake C.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It is a question we get, so we need to address it before getting more emails :p I guess in this case, you could combine it with lowering springs if you wanted a stiffer ride but stock or a bit higher up.

Yes, but I don't have any big mud tire measurements for you just yet!

@MountainPass Any update on tire measurements for 3 and Y?

Still waiting on i1 Tesla to explain on his Vlog series how he cleared that steering knuckle/ upper control arm. And the slight rubbing on wheel well he briefly mentioned.

MountainPass

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@MountainPass Any update on tire measurements for 3 and Y?

Still waiting on i1 Tesla to explain on his Vlog series how he cleared that steering knuckle/ upper control arm. And the slight rubbing on wheel well he briefly mentioned.

When winter rolls around we will be doing a cool offroad build on the Y, but for now we are more interested in fitting the biggest sticky tires that we can for the track.

Reactions: 2 people

PNWLeccy

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Can’t wait for the off-road build and to see what interesting things you guys come up with! i1Tesla’s build is a great start so interested to see what else you can offer on that front.

Major Victory

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I believe Brian at iTesla youtube channel/vids is on his 3rd or 4th VLOG for an Overlander build for his Model Y.

PNWLeccy

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I believe Brian at iTesla youtube channel/vids is on his 3rd or 4th VLOG for an Overlander build for his Model Y.
Vlog #5 just posted. Kinda funny because it's just the process to get to the end result that he posted a week or 2 ago. I want to know what size tires can be installed with no additional permanent mods (no angle grinder like his).