mounting large tablet up front

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
So I am stopped up at a red light and older guy next to me starts honking so I roll down my window thinking he might be wanting to chat about the car -- instead he is yelling at me saying he took a picture of my license plate and reporting me to highway patrol since what I "did to my car" is extremely dangerous.... I kept asking him what he is talking about but he keeps saying it's dangerous and then drives off.... only explanation I can think of is he thought I mounted a tablet/tv in the front cabin....

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I am stopped up at a red light and older guy next to me starts honking so I roll down my window thinking he might be wanting to chat about the car -- instead he is yelling at me saying he took a picture of my license plate and reporting me to highway patrol since what I "did to my car" is extremely dangerous.... I kept asking him what he is talking about but he keeps saying it's dangerous and then drives off.... only explanation I can think of is he thought I mounted a tablet/tv in the front cabin....
I’m assuming he was driving a pollution machine, should have told him what he was doing is more dangerous ;)

dragonvoi

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is there a chance you used autopilot or peeled off? I have driven the S and experienced how fast these things go, and I have never really watched anyone mash the accelerator from another vehicle.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
he is yelling at me saying he took a picture of my license plate and reporting me to highway patrol since what I "did to my car" is extremely dangerous....
I doubt anything will come of it, but sometimes retired people have nothing better to do and will follow through. :)

If he does attempt to follow through, then he'll end up learning a lot about Tesla and electric cars. So that's a good thing.

Let us know if this goes anywhere.

emolas

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Haha, I sure hope this dude doesn't see me on the road!

View attachment 11624
Sorry for changing the subject but.. Please tell me about your photo.
I am considering setting up a tablet like yours.
Could you tell me how you are fixing the tablet?
If you can provide more photos, I am very happy.

KFORE

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sorry for changing the subject but.. Please tell me about your photo.
I am considering setting up a tablet like yours.
Could you tell me how you are fixing the tablet?
If you can provide more photos, I am very happy.
I bought two of these: Amazon product
I mounted them on the bottom left/right of the main Tesla display and attached them to the back of the tablet. Works really well!