Motor Trend: 2017 CHEVROLET BOLT EV VS. 2016 TESLA MODEL S 60: HIGH-VOLTAGE

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
2017 CHEVROLET BOLT EV VS. 2016 TESLA MODEL S 60: HIGH-VOLTAGE
Tesla Paved the Road. The Chevy Bolt is driving it. How the World’s Two Longest-Range Electric Cars Stack Up
Thanks, Garsh. Interesting read. Yet one thing struck me... apart from the fact that this is a goofy comparison, however similar the performance of these two cars... the LOOK (and oh, by the way the drag coefficient: 0.32 for the Bolt?! What?!).... Why is it that ALL EV cars up to now, besides the T≡SLA dream cars, are sooo ugly... The Leaf? Ugly... The Bolt, ugly! The i3, as much as I like other Beemers, horrendous! The Renault Zoe (only in EU that I know), ok on the outside but a very cheap, toy-like interior! Only the Model S, X, and of course the revolutionary gorgeous Model ≡ can be true eye-turners!!