Montana registration problem

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tom Trigg

Country
Country
Tesla promised to FedEx the necessary registration papers. In Montana, where I live, that means something called a "Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin," created and supplied by the manufacturer.

My car registration appointment is tomorrow, but no paperwork has arrived. Weekly requests to Tesla haven't worked. More frequent requests this week haven't worked.

Can anyone suggest who I should contact at Tesla to get the right paperwork?

jims

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey Tom, sorry I didn't see this sooner. Did you get it resolved? We had similar issue in Missoula last January but Tesla was not dealing with "delivery hell" then. Haven't seen another M3 in Zootown so maybe we should meet?

Attachments

Tom Trigg

Country
Country
Hey Tom, sorry I didn't see this sooner. Did you get it resolved? We had similar issue in Missoula last January but Tesla was not dealing with "delivery hell" then. Haven't seen another M3 in Zootown so maybe we should meet?
Taken care of. I wrote to a lot of people. One got a Tesla employee in the Netherlands to send me the correct paperwork -- just exactly what the state required. I thanked the helpful employee by email and asked that a supervisor note her good work in her personnel file.