Momentum is growing

Nom

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I’m in Florida visiting some family. I’m some settings with family friends I don’t know. Car stuff comes up now and then. Tesla brought up by others. Some know I have a model 3, we talk. People that are not leading edge people, people that are not tech folks, people that buy trucks, they are very interested. One person has solar .. connecting dots. They don’t drive a ton each day … can use a regular plug. Show them the map of superchargers and explain the simplicity of the Tesla ones. They had no idea. Recognize it takes some time. We talk some more.

People are hearing a lot about Tesla and are super curious. I tell them to take a test drive …

So, today, go with one to dealership … it has not a single model Y or model 3 to display. Let alone test drive. Completely sold out. Hope to have display models next week.

And … more countries and US states are legislating a shift to all electric.

Federal tax credit has a real chance of coming back into picture for Tesla

To listen to the wails and lamentations on this board you would think this company is flailing. It is the opposite —- They have created a superior product with a deep competitive advantage moat around it.

My wife told me not to sell our stock. I listened. As each day goes by I’m aligning more and more with her recommendation.

sonoswen

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
yeah..Tesla sold over 240K cars in the 3rd Quarter...and yes more are buying them...I call it a great move and more people need to EV up.

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
To listen to the wails and lamentations on this board you would think this company is flailing. It is the opposite —- They have created a superior product with a deep competitive advantage moat around it.
Most of the wailing and lamenting (including from me) concerns Tesla's customer service.
As you pointed out above, they didn't even have a vehicle available for a test drive.

What allows Tesla to get away with this is exactly what you point out - their very superior product, along with the "Tesla Supercharger Network" moat that nobody else can match in any of locations (usefulness and number of), stations per location, and reliability.

GigaTexas

Country
Country
My wife told me not to sell our stock. I listened. As each day goes by I’m aligning more and more with her recommendation.

Your wife has a smart financial mind!
The car is beautiful, sustainable, and amazing (not to keep listing positive reasons that are throughout this forum) but this stock is TAKING OFF!! When writing this post, the stock is at $894... WHAAAAAAAAA!!!! o_O
THERE IS STILL LOTS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH WITH TSLA STOCK! IT'S A HOLD!

Reactions: Nom

Nom

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I told myself to buy more back when I made this post. Practice what I preach. Oooof. Missed chance!

GigaTexas

Country
Country
I told myself to buy more back when I made this post. Practice what I preach. Oooof. Missed chance!
You are in the right place at the right time. The chance is not gone.
-Do you think Tesla is going to continue growing?
-Do you think more people will be driving Teslas?

There is a very good chance the stock continues to rise!!

Ex: 10/21 my previous post and stock was $894
10/30 stock is $1,114
Think about the future. Where do you think Tesla will be?