Model Y Waiting room chat

Jeda - Top Tesla Accessories

tatoweb

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
My MYP delivery date is set for Monday 11/29. I’m having a hard time deciding wether to take it or hold for next year to get the imminent ev tax credit.

I’m concerned about next year’s waiting times with many people delaying delivery with the same purpose.

What do you guys think?

iChris93

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
My MYP delivery date is set for Monday 11/29. I’m having a hard time deciding wether to take it or hold for next year to get the imminent ev tax credit.

I’m concerned about next year’s waiting times with many people delaying delivery with the same purpose.

What do you guys think?
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Tax credit is not a done deal. If my order were ready though, I’d push it back. Is it a 22 model year?

tatoweb

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Tax credit is not a done deal. If my order were ready though, I’d push it back. Is it a 22 model year?
Sorry, I didn’t understand. You said it’s better to secure the car now, but if your order were ready you’ll push it to next year?

FRC

Legendary Member 🏆
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

What do you guys think?
Which is more important to you; the credit or the car?

Reactions: iChris93

iChris93

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Sorry, I didn’t understand. You said it’s better to secure the car now, but if your order were ready you’ll push it to next year?
Sorry.

When I ordered my Y it said January delivery. I wasn’t expecting it before then or any tax credit. At the time of order, I thought that if they tried to deliver it early (who was I kidding?) that I would accept it if it were a 22 model year. Now that there is a potential tax credit, and we’re about 5 weeks from 2022, I would wait until January.

Reactions: tatoweb