Model X vs BMW X5

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
My friends James and Thomas of the awesome ThrottleHouse YouTube channel put the Model X and new BMW X5 through their paces. Recognize the Model X ? :)

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
"You'll notice I didn't try to pick apart the Model X for panel gaps just then because I actually had quite a big panel gap on the X5..."

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
My friends James and Thomas of the awesome ThrottleHouse YouTube channel put the Model X and new BMW X5 through their paces. Recognize the Model X ? :)

Is the vibration that is noted a little before 4 min what you said in another post (that I’ve been unable to relocate) that Tesla service was/is fixing for you? I have the same thing and wanting to make sure I have needed info about the problem and to calibrate my expectations for a fix.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Is the vibration that is noted a little before 4 min what you said in another post (that I’ve been unable to relocate) that Tesla service was/is fixing for you? I have the same thing and wanting to make sure I have needed info about the problem and to calibrate my expectations for a fix.
Pretty sure that’s what he was talking about. I just had it fixed a couple of days ago. This episode was recorded at the end of May