Model X Test Drive

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My friend and I test drove a Model X yesterday at the Corte Madera showroom location.

This was my second time driving a Tesla (and the first time for my friend. We were both excited and nervous about traveling so far in an ICE car to drive an EV. Unfortunately, traffic was so bad. We were nearly an hour late, but the sales advisors were super nice in accommodating us.

I'd driven an S before (was late for that test drive as well as I had trouble finding the location in a huge shopping center), but was more focused on not crashing a super expensive car than I was in really enjoying the experience.

This time, I was able to actually test the performance a bit (this was a 100D). It was fun (and scary) to do little acceleration runs. My friend was quite nervous, though (as I'd been because: expensive car is expensive). She was a little scared when Autopilot jumped up in speed by 20mph when she engaged it on the freeway.

We both really enjoyed the experience and the cool factor of the X. My friend really wants a Tesla now. :cool:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very cool!

I’ve driven the S a lot, but actually have never driven the X. One of these days...

I think for now I’m fearful that I’ll like it :)

pjfw8

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very cool!

I’ve driven the S a lot, but actually have never driven the X. One of these days...

I think for now I’m fearful that I’ll like it :)
Drove an X 2 weeks ago for more than an hour. I was really impressed. My wife really loved it. We are talking seriously about changing from a 3 to an X. We will make a decision after have we chance to drive the 3. Hopefully the 3 will wow us and save us about $60,000.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Drove an X 2 weeks ago for more than an hour. I was really impressed. My wife really loved it. We are talking seriously about changing from a 3 to an X. We will make a decision after have we chance to drive the 3. Hopefully the 3 will wow us and save us about $60,000.
My exact fear!