Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Model S / X Referral Program

10K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Curt Renz 
#1 ·
For current Model S and Model X owners, the referral program has been started up again.

For those unfamiliar, current owners have a referral code to share with potential buyers for $1,000 off a new S/X. In turn, each code that is 'cashed out', the current owner can earn a variety of things like invites to events (like the Gigafactory Grand Opening) to a new vehicle.
So if you are considering ordering a Model S/X, find your favorite owners' referral code to save yourself $1k and help out a current owner :)

#2 ·
For current Model S and Model X owners, the referral program has been started up again.

For those unfamiliar, current owners have a referral code to share with potential buyers for $1,000 off a new S/X. In turn, each code that is 'cashed out', the current owner can earn a variety of things like invites to events (like the Gigafactory Grand Opening) to a new vehicle.
So if you are considering ordering a Model S/X, find your favorite owners' referral code to save yourself $1k and help out a current owner :)
Plus... Current ownership of an S, X, or Roadster gives you a "priority" reservation for the 3. If my advice helps you move to an S or X and want a code, PM me, or just read my blog, I provide a link to it on the sidebar... :) Don't really want to blast my code "all over the place"

#3 ·
I have created a very basic web site for Tesla owners to publish their referral links on. At the moment each link is displayed for one week but this could change depending on how many people contribute. There is no catch I just thought it would be a great way for our links to get some exposure. If you know any Youtubers or active Twitter user who post about Tesla and have a good following please pass the address of the site around.

www.teslareferral.co.uk

#4 · (Edited)
Just spoke to a tipster on autopilot 2.0.

The new updated hardware will be present on cars once the P100D starts deliveries next month. Tesla software 8.0 should arrive at the same time.

New hardware is confirmed to be more radar sensors in the corners of the car. He mentioned they would be in the A pillars but metal would interfere with that so we're more apt to think it will be behind the fascia. The new radars would not be visible on the cars.

No mention of additional cameras in the update but we believe Tesla will indeed add at least one more forward facing camera.

G
#5 ·
I think it would be fair to mention that almost all of this was revealed in our Electrek report from 3 weeks: Tesla Autopilot 2.0: next gen Autopilot powered by more radar, new triple camera, some equipment already in production.

I would link, but apparently, I'm not allowed to...

#11 ·
@101uk How many referrals have you received from the referral site that you run?

Seriously, extending the goalpost from 5 to 10 for the party invites has made it that much harder to re-qualify for the party invites.

I had 2 unconfirmed in the one that just ended on October 15, 2016 and if any one of those drop off, like they did in the program prior (where I thought I had 5 and it dropped to 4) then you're pretty much out of it.

#14 ·
#15 ·
So. The referral program for the Gigafactory Tour was the one that I was really motivated to work for, so as a a result, I also received a few other items...

Well, it took "Tesla Time" but I finally got a few things in the mail and summarized it in my blog. So, here's a few things about those Tesla referral links...
So... @AEDennis , still only a reservation holder & already so excited about T≡SLA without owning one, so spending my time talking to family, friends and everybody who wants to hear it (ok... maybe also to some who don't...;)) about how great EV & T≡SLA specifically are awesome cars!
So kinda wonder how much more of an advocate I will be when I have Midnight S≡R≡NITY in my driveway with or without referral code! :) Totally ready to be part of the rEVolution thanks to great folks like you so a big THANK YOU for how well you spread the word!! :rainbow::citysunrise:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.