Model S Cubby Drawer

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone purchased a Cubby Compartment Drawer fro their Model S? I am looking at a couple of them and just looking for feedback on construction.
The owner/operator for RPM Tesla is a Tesla Owners of Orange County member and has donated one for the club's meetup next Sunday as a raffle for club members in attendance.

I can give some feedback on that AFTER the meet.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
The space is pretty small and stuff doesnt fly out of mine. I haven't figured out why people need them.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Ah, I have sort of wrap around sunglasses so the case doesnt fit in the cubby. It jams in between it and the center console I have and doesnt move.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
That's my wife driving style. She's the Roadster driver.

I like to go for efficiency. Average between 307-309 Wh/mile for over 75k miles.
Im at 308 Wh/mi average for >80 miles. I don't think about driving efficiently I just drive, but i'm not a nut. I got the crazy driving out of my system when I was younger :p

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Im at 308 Wh/mi average for >80 miles. I don't think about driving efficiently I just drive, but i'm not a nut. I got the crazy driving out of my system when I was younger :p
But it's so easy to drive like a nut behind the wheel of a Tesla... Takes control not to.

On the drawer note (subject of original thread)... I got one to install. Looks great and seen it installed on others, but I'm a little lazy to do so yet. It's really well made (the RPM Accessories Tesla Cubby.) I might write a review, I might not...