Model 3 with Kids

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

JML

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I got the Diono Everette NXT and it fits perfectly. The seat locks onto the latch hooks, which leaves plenty of room to access the seat belt receptacle. Installation would have been very easy, except that the car's seat protector (to protect it from car seats, and their occupants) interfered. Once that was moved out of the way, the seat snapped into place.

At $150, a cup holder is still an optional accessory. The rear seat's central armrest folds down and clears the booster, so I think we'll just use that. It is expensive, but really, anybody that can afford a Tesla can afford a $150 booster seat if they want to. Quality wise, it seems to be somewhat better materials than the $50 seats, but it wouldn't be worth $100 to me if the cheap seats fit better. Based on growth charts, my kid will probably be in this seat until she's 11.5, so we'll get our money's worth.

img_20190912_222750-jpg.29072